Club members communicate regularly through a group mailing list which is open to all current members. To subscribe to the list, click here:
- Based out of San Diego, CA, an organization responsible for the largest West Coast fireworks production ever – Saturday Night at Super Bowl XXXVII.
J&M Displays, Inc.
- J&M is a full service pyro/theatrical/special effect company operating across the U.S.
We offer competitive pay and assistance in obtaining your state pyro license and CDL.
- With operations extending out of Richland, MO, they are known for their superior multimedia displays, fantastic product and devoted support of the WPA.
- Pyro Spectaculars is one of the largest display companies in the world. If you are interested in getting licensed, you might want to give them a call and see if they can help.
- Entertainment Fireworks is the largest full service fireworks company based in Washington state.
- Novelty T-Shirts Hats & Accessories for Fireworks Crew, Fourth of July & Pyrotechnicians.
Fireworks FX, Inc.
- Fireworks FX is a company that specializes in special effects supplies and services. In addition they also sell pyrotechnic novelties. You can even buy those cool glowing things by the case.
- Flying Phoenix is the main Class C & Class B supplier for the Do It event. Please contact Jim Landis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-856-0778.
Acme Discount Fireworks
- Supplier of display fireworks and pyro supplies. Acme Discount Fireworks is a regular supporter and supplier for WPA events.
- Pyromate has been a big supporter of the WPA. They make top quality firing systems.
- Huge supporter of the WPA and the official communications provider for all WPA events.
Spirit of '76
- One of the premier wholesale fireworks dealers in the United States. Since 1987, they have delivered fireworks that produce amazing displays.
- A leading supplier of high quality and hard to find pyrotechnic supplies.
- Firefox is a supplier of chemicals and many other pyrotechnic supplies shipping out of Pacatello, ID.
- A direct importer of 1.3G and 1.4G. They carry a large variety of Chinese, Japanese and domestic made display shells.
Hummel Croton Inc.
- Hummel Croton is a larger distributer of pyro chemicals, they probably don't want to be bothered with nickle and dime orders.
- Importer of 1.3G and 1.4G fireworks.
The Pyrotechnics Guild International
- PGI is the mother of all pyrotechnic clubs.
Wisconsin Pyrotechnic Arts Guild
- WPAG has 3 or 4 shoots a year. Hey if you live close by, then this ones for you.
Pyrotechnic Artists of Texas
- The Pyrotechnic Artists of Texas is a not-for profit membership of fireworks lovers, formed in 1997, consisting of all types of interests in fireworks.
Western New York Pyrotechnic Association
- The Western New York Pyrotechnic Association has a 3 or 4 family "picnics" a year and regular monthly meetings that include viewing videos, guest speakers, and workshops. The web site has some free pyro information to read including a
great chemical incompatability list. Go New York!
Crackersjacks, Inc. Fireworks Club
- If you are in the Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Virginia area, check out this site! They have beautiful photo gallery.
Michigan Pyrotechnic Arts Guild
- A number of them are WPA members and they came for WWB. Check out their site for their activities.
Rocky Mountain Pyrotechnics Guild
- Based in Colorado, a number of RMPG members are active WPA members and contributors at WPA events.
- The best fireworks training website that we know of. If you are new to pyro or would like to crew on a professional display, be sure to watch the training videos.
- Bob Weaver has some cool pyro books and novelties for sale, but also has some very useful pyro information on it. Thumbs up!
Tom Dimock's Pyro Page
- One of the most comprehensive pyro links page found to date. Each link has a brief desription on the web site to take out the guesswork.
The Journal of Pyrotechnics
- The Journal of Pyrotechnics page is put up by Ken and Bonnie Kosanke. They have great literature about pyrotechnics for sale. These two are experts so check it out.